Wednesday 31 December 2014

Home for the holidays

People often ask me if I miss Toronto and I realized I haven't been homesick at all, instead I've been people sick. Sometimes I just want to be able to have drinks with my friends and to cook with my mom or go skating with my dad or dinner with my sister...  With that said, I truly feel like I've given Toronto a lot and it has given me a lot too, but now I need to see what else is out there.  I mean with two parents from different cultures who've travelled the world this really isn't a shocker.
 
 
I hadn't intended to be back to Canada for Christmas but as plans formed it made sense for all us to meet here. We had a wonderful break filled with laughter, love, and lots of food. We went skating and skiing and just enjoyed some of the things Toronto has to offer!

Celebrating Dad's Birthday

Christmas morning

Inspiration brought to you by Mini
 
Indian food with the Fam + Jon

Skating



Hockey Game

Renn and I

Skiing!


Good old University of Toronto...


Until next time Toronto....




No comments:

Post a Comment