Thursday 18 December 2014

Aqua Luna

I had an amazing time with my mom while she visited. I hadn't seen her for 10 months, which may not be long for some but considering how close we are it was incredibly long! I wish she could have stayed longer, I could have shown her more, made her see my new world a bit more, but I'm just glad she came to see this chapter of my life in Hong Kong. I will remember this week and half forever and one day we'll reminisce on it with my kids.

But anyways enough soppiness... what more perfect way to conclude this trip than with a night cruise on the Aqua Luna! This approximately 45 minute ride takes you around and across Victoria Harbour, and they even provide blankets and beverages.  It was a beautiful moment to share with my mom as well as Duncan as we not only looked back on her visit but also this past year in Hong Kong.  I think I'll definitely do it again, maybe to say my last goodbye to this magical city.








Mais tu raccontes quoi?

Ah bon? C'est pas vrai...

Clara!!!



Je t'aime maman!

No comments:

Post a Comment