Thursday 8 September 2011

Homeless in Paris

Finally here!! Paris is such a beautiful city, it already feels like home as I walk the familiar streets of my childhood. Yesterday I had a steak frites and then an eclair au cafe, and it reminded me why I came back here- the food is simply divine!

In terms of school, French 'Frosh Week' starts Friday and I am excited to finally get to know the university I'm going to be spending the next school year at. As for housing, I am officially homeless in Paris :( This is one of the hardest city to find a place to live, as there is such high demand but so little availability. But I am staying positive and am determined to find a place!

Here I am at the American Church fighting other students to read the bulletin on housing:

No comments:

Post a Comment