Saturday 10 May 2014

Zài jiàn (Goodbye) Yangshuo

On the last day we had planned a hike in the mountains however bad weather prevented us from doing it, so instead we decided to explore more of the town. When I was in China in November I got to try amazing tea, so I wanted to get more to bring back to Hong Kong and to send home. After a bit of shopping we spotted a temple on top of one of the hills and decided to try to find a way up. We walked through a beautiful park before spotting stairs.  The walk up was lovely as we were surrounded by trees, hills, and every so often views of the town below. It was absolutely stunning at the top! Even now I look at the pictures and still can't believe I was actually there. Although we didn't get to do the original hike this totally made up for it.


I spot a way up...

Come on, let's goooo!


Hello Yangshuo





China once again you were amazing, the landscape, the people, the food, I can't get enough of you! Final words about Yangshuo: GO, there, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment