Friday 4 October 2013

Chez Pascal

There are 3 simple things to follow when you visit my family: eat, laugh, love.  I love food but I usually eat small portions, however this completely goes out the window when I'm here.  There is constantly food and it is consistently amazingly delicious. My uncle is the main chef of the house and boy is he amazing at what he does.  Here are a few pictures of the meals we enjoyed!

Making Gnocchi

Gnocchi with la Daube 

My beautiful sister with fresh Baguette, 
garden grown tomato, mozzarella, basil salad, and ham cold cuts

Banana flambe

Okay these next few weren't homemade but I just had to show you the delicious food!


Fresh calamari grilled with salad

Chichi au sucre from my mom and aunt's childhood

Jus de pomme et fraise, tea, and macaroons

Bonne Appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment